Hot Stone Massage (45min)
Indulge in the warm, soothing therapy of our Hot Stone Massage. For centuries heat has been used for its healing properties, and nowhere more so than when it comes to easing pain and tension in soft tissues and muscles. In this treatment we’ve harnessed this power to heal through smooth, flat stones that are placed on the body.
Areas for placement include the spine, stomach, chest, face, palms, and feet. Aside from eradicating pain and tension, hot stone treatments have been proven to promote better sleep, increase relaxation and calmness, reduce symptoms of arthritis, and combat stress and anxiety.
So if you find that you are being weighed down by the stresses of life, or struggle with any of the issues listed above, make your booking today and restore your vitality. This hot stone massage will melt away tension, promote deep muscle relaxation, and ease stiffness in muscles.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Note: Reception will phone to confirm your reservation time and date alternatively you can follow up
by calling +2782 616 5674 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.