Frangipani, Aroma Therapy, Full Body Massage (45min)
Often when we’re weighed down with stress from life and work, we don’t realize the strain we put on our bodies. The back, neck, and shoulders in particular carries most of this weight. Muscles become tight with tension, and the pain and discomfort affects other areas of our lives.
This extended massage focuses on these problem areas by using intense pressure. This helps the body to release built-up tension, which soothes and relaxes all the strained muscles. A boost in circulation brought on by the massage also helps greatly to relax the mind as well, which is often our worst enemy when it comes to stress. Book with us today to loosen up, unwind, and find the balance your body craves.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Note: Reception will phone to confirm your reservation time and date alternatively you can follow up
by calling +2782 616 5674 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.