3D Nail Art (15min per nail)September 4, 2019
Gel Polish on natural nails (30min)September 4, 2019
R410.00 – R510.00
Take your pick between acrylic, silk and gel overlays to create beautiful nails. With acrylic treatments, you can add length to your existing nails and even change their shape. This hard protective layer is rather robust, which makes it resistant to breakages and cracks.
Silk treatments involve applying a layer of silk wrap that bonds to your existing nails. Good for improving strength and also in repairs of cracks and tears. Book with us today and one of our friendly technicians will help you make the right choice. Achieve the ultimate shine for your nails with our gel overlay.
This treatment is a lot more flexible than acrylics, it’s less likely to chip and lasts much longer. We begin by applying a base gel coat to your natural nail, followed by a colour gel polish of your choice. Finally, a topcoat is applied for protection and these 3 coats are then cured under an LED or UV light. Stayfast and sumptuous nails in just 60 minutes. Book your treatment today.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.