Foot Massage (30min)September 2, 2019
Foot & Lower Leg Massage (30min)September 2, 2019
Hot Stone Foot Massage (45min)
Tired and aching feet will benefit greatly from our extended foot massage. Starting with light to medium pressure, we gradually build up to an intense massage that focuses on specific areas of the foot where pain and tension tends to build up. The result is the systematic release of pain while soothing muscles under constant strain. What’s great about this form of massage is the benefits to the rest of your body thanks to several pressure points in the foot.
For example, foot reflexology is known to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, treat migraines, and speed up healing of injuries. All this from applying pressure to a small part of the body. You’ll be walking on clouds.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.