Have your feet warmed up (30min)September 29, 2020
Himalayan Stone Full Body Massage (60 min)October 26, 2020
Full Body Swedish Massage (45min)
The Swedish Massage has come a long way and is still the most common and popular type of massage therapy. Using knowledge of anatomy and physiology, our technicians manipulate the body through touch in order to relieve tiredness, muscle tension and pain, improve range of motion, boost blood circulation, and flush toxins from the body.
All in all, this is one hour that will help rejuvenate and restore balance to your body as well as mind. What’s great about this treatment is that it’s suited to anyone – whether you prefer slow and gentle, or vigorous and deep, it can be adapted to your personal taste without sacrificing any of the benefits.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.