Foot Reflexology (45min)
Where a regular massage aims to achieve relaxation for tired and strained muscles, reflexology takes it to whole new level.
It is considered a science, after all, and that is why our technicians are well-versed in the exact pressure points within the feet that correspond to functions in the rest of the body. By applying the right amount of pressure to specific areas, we will be able to stimulate reactions throughout the body that will help it to heal itself. It may sound like magic, but really it’s just science. Foot reflexology can even decrease recovery from injury by improving circulation so that more oxygen gets to the injured parts of the body. In this way it heals faster. This treatment can successfully be used to also treat migraines, high blood pressure, chronic sinusitis, and arthritis.
How to book online.
- Check out your cart
- Fill in your recipient details. *We want to email your voucher
Great gifts are best shared –forward on as a gift.
- Use PayFast Secure Payment via Master or VisaCard
- You will receive an email from reception with a receipt.
Note: Reception will phone to confirm your reservation time and date alternatively you can follow up
by calling +2782 616 5674 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments at Natural Living Spa.
- Booking in advance is recommended. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price
- Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
Natural Living Spa right of admission is reserved.